Cats need about 12 to 16 hours of sleep per day, so with all that training, it is not surprising that they are experts in this field.
Look at this list compiled by ipnoze for example. As you can see, the cats can sleep in all places and all possible positions.
1. The beautiful sleeping beauty.
2. My friend’s cat is so sleepy that he fell asleep half way.
3. These kittens sleeping.
4. Best friends.
5. Cat squared.
6. Of all the places that a cat could choose to sleep.
7. Omar lying in a tissue box.
8. Sweet dreams.
9. I’m just relaxing on a beautiful Saturday morning.
10. A NAP in the fresh air.
11. A cat asleep.
12. It’s time for siesta.
13. A cat at rest.
14. Zappa in the Bowl.